MC Products is committed to providing you with the most current and accurate maintenance
instructions. Please call (800) 843-6465 so that we may fax, e-mail or send you our new
The display module requires minimal maintenance. An occasional bulb replacement may be
The control cable requires no maintenance when properly installed.
The maintenance required for the sensor will depend on the water conditions to which the
sensor is exposed. Conditions warranting sensor cleaning are: oily substance in tank, foam
and/or harsh water conditions over a period of time. If cleaning is required follow the steps
1. Disconnect sensor connector from control cable.
2. Unscrew 4 bolts securing sensor in tank and remove.
3. Disassemble outer tube of sensor by unscrewing brass compression fitting located
underneath flange. This will expose the 4 probes.
4. Cut cable ties that bundle probes together (Make note where cable ties and spacers are
placed). Wipe probes with clean rag to remove any buildup. If there is excessive buildup
remove using a clean, non detergent steel wool.
5. Reinstall cable ties and spacers in their original position.
6. Reassemble outer tube onto body of sensor.
7. Insert sensor into tank and bolt down.
8. Reconnect sensor connector to control connector.